Learn to teach athletes effectively and safely - aimed at yoga teachers, but also personal trainers, soft tissue workers with an interest in yoga. Five weekends starting January 2018 thorugh to September 2018. Yoga Alliance Professionals vocational Yoga in Sport accreditation.
Learn to teach confidently and effectively from deep understanding of our amazing anatomy! Five weekends starting September 2018. Yoga Alliance Professionals accredited futher training.
NEW YOGA ALLIANCE 80 HOUR YOGA FOR ATHLETES & SPORT ACCREDITATION
A 5 weekend course where you will learn to work safely, confidently & successfully with athletes!
COMMENCING JANUARY 2018 TO SEPTEMBER 2018
BASED CHESTER, UK (excellent road & rail links! 2hr direct train from London arrives on time for Sat session.)
This is the first course teaching the new Yoga Alliance Professioinals Yoga for Athletes & Sport vocational accreditation!
This fantastic new vocational accreditation will contribute to your Yoga Alliance Professionals status, or give you accredited Yoga Alliance Affiliate status for non-Yoga Alliance teachers.
- Teach safely, confidently and successfully with athletes & in sport.
- Learn to assess & understand the movement restrictions / dysfunctions of an individual or group.
- Sequence & adjust confidently knowing that you are doing the absolute best for the group you are working with.
- Teach confidently using both flexibility & stability to create good movement patterns.
- Create positive professional working relations & results with athletes & medical / conditioning staff.
- RYT200 (or equivalent) yoga teachers
- Pilates teachers, personal trainers, strength & conditioning coaches, physiotherapists, soft tissue therapists or equivalent.
“Sarah’s enthusiasm for what she does is infectious. I come away from every session feeling inspired, wanting to learn more & keen to pass on my knowledge for the benefit of others. For anyone with an interest in Yoga for Sport, this course is a must.”
Sheila McVitty Registered Yoga Teacher, Everton Football Club
”Sarah’s vast knowledge, expertise & experience in the area are very evident. I was able to take the principles & techniques learned on the course & implement them into my daily sessions with players from day one.”
Robert Fox, Academy Srength & Conditioning Coach, Stoke City FC
NEW YOGA ALLIANCE PROFESSIONALS ACCREDITED TRAINING
A 5 weekend course learning to teach from our amazing anatomy!
COMMENCING September 2018
BASED CHESTER, UK (excellent road & rail links! 2 hr direct train from London arrives in time for Sat session)
- Teach confidently & successfully from a deep understanding of the anatomy of our movement.
- Understand how flexibility, stability & strength work together in good, graceful movement patterns.
- Journey through our amazing anatomy from feet to head & how we integrate into good movement.
- Understand & teach from the guiding principles of breath, decompression & tensegrity.
- Learn to teach & adjust based on the movement requirements of the group or individual before you.
- Yoga teachers
- Personal trainers, pilates teachers and other movement teachers